Its CIX’s 10 anniversary and we have put together the best program ever. We have many high profile speakers who are making their debut at CIX – such as Boz Saint John, the new global Chief Brand Officer at UBER plus SVPs from Microsoft Ventures, Alexa Fund, Intel Capital, Barclays, Canadian banks, Corporates, etc.
More founders, more global! We have more of Canada’s hottest startups on stage than ever before- in addition to the CIX Top 20 company presentations, we have startups from coast to coast on panels sharing their domain expertise, plus regions such as Atlantic Canada showcasing their top startups. Speakers from US, UK, Brazil, Switzerland, Asia etc and delegations from around the world.
CIX 2017 is all about learning, networking and doing deals. Our 2017 themes across both days are AI, diversity and the global marketplace.
Our agenda elements include:
- CIX Top 20 Showcases – presentations by most innovation startups as selected by CIX’s Top 20
- Selection Committee;
- Lunch and Learn / Workshops – new strategies to help you grow;
- Tracks – Fintech, Cleantech – deep dives into the latest trends and opportunities;
- Canadian Success Stories – celebrate with founders and their investors;
- Meeting Exchanges – pre-arranged face-to- face meetings between entrepreneurs and investors;
- 'Conversations with' sessions – more intimate conversations with top tech investors;
- Networking- connect with other delegates at breakfast, coffee, lunch, cocktail or in the lounge.
- After you are registered, use CIXchange to see other delegates, send messages and personalize your agenda.
- Media – there will be many media on site at CIX including BNN who will be taping interviews and an episode of ‘The Disruptors’.